That night we got snow for the first time since October. We have such a nice view out of the windows of our apartment. Here's a pretty picture I took of the snow:
On Sunday we went to super walmart to see Santa. At first Eric sat with him fine because he was fascinated by his beard. I was able to take two quick pictures before he started screaming. The Walmart guy took pictures as well but he was so slow at taking the pictures that the baby started screaming and Daddy had to get in the picture with him. We ended up not picking up those pictures from Walmart and just sticking with the ones I took pre-screaming:
Sunday night we went out to dinner with my Gramma and Ted. It was so nice to spend time with them. I'm not so good at visiting people and normally my gramma sees him the most on the holidays so she has to share him with everyone else. This time she got to spend lots of time with him and he sat with her squirming away and talking and being a total goofball. He doesn't know yet how lucky he is to not only have grand parents but have great grandparents as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment