Friday, May 28, 2010

A little bit of this and a little bit of that

This is kind of a random blog that I'm going to have to tell through pictures because the pictures aren't in order and the interesting events since I've last blogged are in the pictures. The only thing I didn't take pictures of is our adventure to the Little Gym in Westborough for a free trial class. We went on Wednesday. Eric was in a foul mood that day and I found the class to be a little too structured for 1 year olds and I liked Gymboree so much better. The next day I discovered why Eric has been so cranky. He got molar number three. Yup that's right, 3 teeth in 3 weeks and they are all molars. It would be nice if he could finish up his smile in the front and get the rest of his front teeth before he gets any more molars. Something tells me there will be another tooth coming in a week or so. Although everytime I assume which tooth is coming in I get totally blindsided by a molar!

So not this past week but the week before, my parents went to Florida so this week the boys commenced their usual thursday visit to Meme and Pepe's house. I didn't have to work so I stayed the whole time and left with Eric shortly after lunch. He was so tired when he left that he was dead asleep before we left the driveway and slept for 2 1/2 hours at home. He loves being outside, it totally wears him out.
Ok pictures:
My parents have this giant tree in their front yard. Given how tall my dad is he was able to put Eric right up in the tree. The face Eric is making is the face he makes the first time he tries everything. He's not too sure about the tree but I gurantee that the next time he is outside with Pep he will be asking to sit in the tree!


When I was a kid my dad used to put me and my sister in the wheelbarrow and take us for rides and then when the ride was over he would say "All bums out." He continues this tradition with Dylan and Eric and I'm sure Ryan will be in there too at some point! Dylan is such a good cousin holding on to Eric to keep him safe :)




The weather has been so nice lately. I try to get Eric outside as often as I can when it's not too hot. I love the hot hot weather but it's not so fun for a child to play out in unless there is a pool involved. So one day when he woke up from his nap, I packed up a lunch and a ball and some bubbles and a blanket and we went out onto the lawn of our apartment complex and had a picnic.






The day before my parents came back from Florida my sister and I and the kids were at my parent's house because Mike and Eric are doing some work on their house. We sat them on the couch to watch a movie and they all had their silkies. Too cute :)


Eric needed to wash his truck because he's obsessed with it so we went to my parents' house to do it (I just realized that this blog is revolving around my parents' house! Maybe someday we will have a house of our own so we don't have to use theirs so much!). Eric Charles loves playing in water so while Daddy was washing the truck Eric was busy getting soaked. He was splashing in the puddles and trying to catch the water from the hose in his mouth. We ended up having to stay at my parents' house that day until his clothes were dried in the dryer. What a goober.


Let me get that hose for you daddy!





Hi I'm drenched

No comments: