Monday, May 31, 2010

for your viewing pleasure

I was talking to my sister the other day and she was telling me (as do many people) how she wished that I updated my blog more often. The reason why I don't update it more often is because I don't always take a lot of pictures of the things we do. Sometimes when we are in the middle of enjoying an activity it seems so unnatural to whip out the camera and take pictures or videos. Also, Eric has become interested in the camera these days. He likes to look at pictures and videos on it. So every time I pull out the camera and hears it turn on and comes running to see the pictures.

That being said, I worked really hard today to get two videos that I have wanted to take. One of them is of him building with his blocks. He's gotten really good at putting them together. In the video you can also see him throwing some pretend play in by pretending the blocks are a car and driving it along the floor. If you can hear it he's also making a car sound.

This next video is cute. I told my sister the other night during the same conversation that I'm really going to miss him talking gibberish all the time when he actually learns words. Right now he'll point to things and give a whole story about what's going on with what he's pointing at. He is so sure as to what he is saying. It is the cutest thing ever. So I took a video with my cell phone of him talking about the above video of him that he was watching on the camera. It's just a small snipit of what he does when he talks about something.

No comments: