Sunday, May 16, 2010

weekend activities

We enjoyed a lot of the nice weather this weekend. On saturday we went to dean park for lunch of course. Then we came home and Eric napped. After that we went grocery shopping and then decided to pick up Eli and go out for ice cream. Eli hadn't seen Eric walk yet so they had a blast chasing each other.

Today we went to this train thing in Holliston. My sister had told us about it and it was free which is my favorite word so we checked it out. It's basically a train track through the woods that this organization built and little trains take you on a ride. It's pretty cool. We had fun. Anything to get out and enjoy the nice weather for free!

If Eric was looking this would be the perfect picture


chasing each other

cousins :)



Ok so I think I keep forgetting to blog this picture so I'm putting it in here in case I haven't blogged it yet. This is a picture of Eric's first time at Wright's Farm, yum! The cutest thing was that he kept trading chicken for Daddy's french fries when Daddy wasn't looking!




Random firetruck that was there


I look so happy!
Eric and Ryan love



Going for a ride!






Sights along the way

I see the light!


Daddy trying to show Eric the sights

I tried to get a picture with the trains in the background but they are kind of far away.


Ok this is a video of Eli rolling down the hill at West End Creamery and Eric trying to roll with him

No comments: