First, I want to start this blog with a little shout out to my mom and dad. I want to thank you so much for taking Eric every thursday. He has such a great time and will make memories that he'll never forget. You both take such good care of him and he loves you so much. You make him feel comfortable and safe. My favorite thing is when I come home from work on Thursdays and he has sooo many stories to tell me about how much fun he had at your house. Thank you for taking such good care of him!
On Thursday I dropped Eric off at my parents' house in the afternoon to play with his cousins while I got some stuff done at home. I showed up to their house to have dinner there and he was covered in dirt so I knew he had a fun time! My parents had us all over for dinner (except for Eric because he was at a Union meeting but Mom he enjoyed the leftover lasagna!). My sister wanted to give Ryan a tub before they left the house and then we decided, since my parents have a 6 ft tub, why not put all three boys in the tub??!! Well they had a blast. Ryan was just trying to stay sitting up while my cooky son was climbing all over everyone. My sister took Ryan out so it was just Eric and Dylan and they splashed until they were wrinkled from head to toe. I thought I'd never get Eric out of there and he was not all to happy to come out. After the tub he was on Dylan's bed at my parents' house screaming and going crazy like a wild over happy kid. He had so much fun and passed out in the car before we got home. It makes me so happy to see him having so much fun with meme, pepe and his cousins.
Ok so here are the modest tub pictures (there are other cute ones but at least one of the boys is exposed in them so we will save those for future girlfriends and friends):
Crazy Dylan and Eric who insists on walking in the tub
On Thursday I dropped Eric off at my parents' house in the afternoon to play with his cousins while I got some stuff done at home. I showed up to their house to have dinner there and he was covered in dirt so I knew he had a fun time! My parents had us all over for dinner (except for Eric because he was at a Union meeting but Mom he enjoyed the leftover lasagna!). My sister wanted to give Ryan a tub before they left the house and then we decided, since my parents have a 6 ft tub, why not put all three boys in the tub??!! Well they had a blast. Ryan was just trying to stay sitting up while my cooky son was climbing all over everyone. My sister took Ryan out so it was just Eric and Dylan and they splashed until they were wrinkled from head to toe. I thought I'd never get Eric out of there and he was not all to happy to come out. After the tub he was on Dylan's bed at my parents' house screaming and going crazy like a wild over happy kid. He had so much fun and passed out in the car before we got home. It makes me so happy to see him having so much fun with meme, pepe and his cousins.
On nice days, if we're home I take Eric outside. My goal is to walk to our mailbox which is at the top of the hill of our complex. Lately he has gotten a little distracted from going to the mailbox now that he is an expert walker. Whenever it rains a huge puddle collects in the parking lot. Eric happened to walk through the puddle and then he fell in the puddle and got all wet. I scooped him up after he fell and then put him back down and he went right back for the puddle. At this point he was already soaked so I just let him play in the puddle. He had an absolute blast. I should have taken a video of it. People in our apartment complex probably thought I was either really crazy or really adventurous. Either way he had a lot of fun. I like puddles. I think they can be fun to play in and every child should be allowed to jump in puddles. They are like nature's wading pools. After soaking his entire outfit we walked towards the mailbox. The last time we went on this walk Daddy showed him how to through rocks in the drain. So the next distraction was the drain. So we sat and I gave him rocks to put in the drain. We spent about 10 minutes just hanging out there until Daddy got home from work. I really enjoy this outside time. The minute I put Eric's shoes on inside he knew it was time for our daily walk. He just loves getting outside. Even though we don't have our own private yard here, there is plenty of grass for him to play in and since no one else is outside he might as well get some use out of it!
Ok so here are the modest tub pictures (there are other cute ones but at least one of the boys is exposed in them so we will save those for future girlfriends and friends):
Crazy Dylan and Eric who insists on walking in the tub
No comments:
Post a Comment