Sunday, June 6, 2010

"Though the Berkshires seem dream-like on account of that frosting. With ten miles behind me and ten thousand more to go..."

Yesterday we decided to go an adventure after we went to see Eli play t-ball. Eric had received a post card in the mail saying he won some prize which obviously was a ploy to sell us something. They gave us an address to go to which was at a resort which made it even clearer that they were going to try to sell us a timeshare. We have no intentions of purchasing a timeshare but Eric wanted an adventure and he wanted his prize. So we needed to go to the town of Lee, MA and when I looked at the map I saw that it was in the Berkshires. So at least we were in for a scenic ride. Along the way we drove through 2 thunderstorms and lots of rain but it made for some pretty cloud and rainbow pictures.
So for all who are wondering the prizes were some trips that we'll probably never take. One of them is to Florida with everything included but it's only for two days and you can only use it monday through wednesday and you can't use it on a major holiday. As much as I love Florida I'm going to need more than 2 days and Eric can't get time off from work during the week right now.
The other vacation was to Hawaii for 5 days but airfare wasn't included and what are we going to do with a one year old in Hawaii anyway? We were hoping for some money or something but no such luck. I secretly was hoping to win the BMW or Mercedes prize but I guess it's Hondas for life :).
So here are the pretty pictures from our adventure:






















No comments: