Today I had a few friends over including my friend Melissa and her son Thomas. Eric normally doesn't notice Thomas too much but we were out on the porch and every time Eric walked past Thomas, Thomas would crack up laughing. I had never heard him laugh that much before! So Eric quickly figured out that he was laughing at him and started trying to make him laugh. It was so funny i had to get the camera!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
I love the randoms
Daddy Eric has been helping my brother-in-law build a porch on my parent's house. We had gotten my nephew Dylan a new tool set to replace the one that big Eric broke and the tool set has remained at my parent's house. Eric Charles thoroughly enjoys these tools. He likes to "help" Daddy and Uncle Mike build the porch. Here he is, hammering away. It's a little blurry because it's an action shot with my cell phone:

Today I had a few friends over including my friend Melissa and her son Thomas. Eric normally doesn't notice Thomas too much but we were out on the porch and every time Eric walked past Thomas, Thomas would crack up laughing. I had never heard him laugh that much before! So Eric quickly figured out that he was laughing at him and started trying to make him laugh. It was so funny i had to get the camera!
Today I had a few friends over including my friend Melissa and her son Thomas. Eric normally doesn't notice Thomas too much but we were out on the porch and every time Eric walked past Thomas, Thomas would crack up laughing. I had never heard him laugh that much before! So Eric quickly figured out that he was laughing at him and started trying to make him laugh. It was so funny i had to get the camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment