Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day 2010

For Father's Day, Eric woke up to a big hug from the little guy. It was so cute, the perfect father's day present! In the afternoon we went to my sister's house for a cookout. Eric stayed for a few minutes but then he headed off to the Red Sox game with his dad and brother. All in all it was a very good day. However, now that I've uploaded my pictures I notice I have didn't take any pictures of the Erics or any with my dad. I will never be a professional photographer!

Eric has been really wanting to use a fork lately so at the cookout I let him go to town. I gave him a hot dog with ketchup and a fork. For dessert he had this really yummy cake-like thing with angel food cake, cool whip, strawberries and blueberries. He really enjoyed it. You can tell by these pictures of the ketchup and whip cream caked all over his face! My mom sent me another cute picture of him covered in his dinner but my computer is being stupid and won't download it. I need a new computer!!!



For Eric's father's day present I spelled out "happy dad day" with masking tape and had Eric paint over it. I had to help a little to make sure it was all covered. Then when it dried I took the tape off. Which makes me now realize I should have taken an after picture of the final result but you get the point!






Eric LOVES animals. Lucky for him my sister happens to have two dogs that love to be loved. So I took this little shaky video of Eric's interaction with Abby and Katie on father's day.

No comments: