One of my best friends, Heather, turned 30 on June 16th. I wanted to spend time with her for her birthday. At first we tried to plan a trip to Boston with the two of us and our other friend Amber but that hasn't quite happened yet. I had talked to Heather's mom about what they were doing for her birthday and I decided to surprise her and show up at her family party. So last friday Eric got home from work, showered, and off we headed to CT! It was so nice to see Heather and celebrate her birthday with her and her family. We began our friendship as college roomies freshman and sophmore year and have continued to stay friends over the years. Even though we don't see each other much when we do it's like we see each other all the time.
Eric thinking about jumping in the pool with Heather's aunt:
Heather and her yummy cakes.
The Guerettes

Eric using a shovel in a pot full of dirt


Besties :) if I had a picture from college on this computer I would do a comparison shot. Lucky for us all I don't!

Heather, always surrounded by the kiddos

aww :)
No comments:
Post a Comment