Everytime Eric needs a haircut I want to do it myself. I watch intently when the hairdresser cuts his hair to try to figure out a technique. However, everytime I always chicken out and end up taking him to the hairdresser instead of doing it myself... but not this time! I braved the haircut by myself and he ended up with a buzz cut because about halfway through I realized I was not talented enough to give him a little boy cut. The good news is that he will be cool for the summer and that it'll grow out by like next week. The bad news is that I will probably no longer attempt to save money by doing this myself again! His hair is too nice to cut all off!
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
A new haircut...
Saturday was a pretty hot day and since Daddy had to work I took Eric to my parent's house to try out their kiddie pool. I can't wait to have our own house so we can play outside in a kiddie pool all day! So Eric was kind of tired/hungry when he was in the pool and wasn't totally enjoying it but he did splash around a little.

Everytime Eric needs a haircut I want to do it myself. I watch intently when the hairdresser cuts his hair to try to figure out a technique. However, everytime I always chicken out and end up taking him to the hairdresser instead of doing it myself... but not this time! I braved the haircut by myself and he ended up with a buzz cut because about halfway through I realized I was not talented enough to give him a little boy cut. The good news is that he will be cool for the summer and that it'll grow out by like next week. The bad news is that I will probably no longer attempt to save money by doing this myself again! His hair is too nice to cut all off!

Everytime Eric needs a haircut I want to do it myself. I watch intently when the hairdresser cuts his hair to try to figure out a technique. However, everytime I always chicken out and end up taking him to the hairdresser instead of doing it myself... but not this time! I braved the haircut by myself and he ended up with a buzz cut because about halfway through I realized I was not talented enough to give him a little boy cut. The good news is that he will be cool for the summer and that it'll grow out by like next week. The bad news is that I will probably no longer attempt to save money by doing this myself again! His hair is too nice to cut all off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment