Funny story #2: So Eric has had a little stomach bug for the last few days which really stinks because he's supposed to be sedated for another VCUG tomorrow. We had been out and about all day and there were no explosive diapers thankfully the whole time. However, his diaper wasn't wet either which of course sets paranoia in that something is wrong. When we got home we put him in the tub for a quick bath. The minute his body hit the bath water he was peeing in the tub. So I drained the tub and re-filled it and finished his bath. I let him run around after his tub for a few minutes to let his bum air out since he had had several explosive BMs in the past few days. I was standing in the kitchen and I knew he was behind me but I didn't know what he was doing... Until I felt something warm on my feet and discovered that he was peeing all over my feet and the kitchen floor! I guess he was just holding it in all day! So we cleaned up the mess and got a diaper on him before anything else happened. Just as Eric was about to put him to bed we noticed that he had a BM. Eric went to change him but he took the diaper off too quickly and he paid the price for it! Poop everywhere including on Eric! So in a span of less than a half hour we had been peed and pooped on. What a fun end to the night. However, I'm not going to lie, I was glad that he waited until we got home for all of this to happen. Imagine if we were out and Eric took that diaper off too soon in a public bathroom. What a mess that would have been!
Eric Charles took a shower this morning and we decided to put his bathrobe on him for the first time. It's a little small because it's not his size but it was still so cute, ribbit ribbit!
So these two videos are just some cute ones. One is of Eric helping Daddy clean the bathroom by attempting to sweep the floor. The other one is of him playing out on the porch during a rain storm this afternoon and just being silly.
No comments:
Post a Comment