I can't believe Eric is one month old. Time goes by so quickly. On friday night he had his first good night of sleep all week. We were getting in this bad habit of him being up from around 8-11p unless I held him and 5-7am unless I held him. This was completely wearing me thin and I had no idea how to break that habit. Friday we were out at my sister's house for Dylan's 2nd birthday party and then we stopped at Eric's friend Nick's house on our way home. I don't know if this helped the baby skip right over the 8-11pm witching hour or what but we got home, fed him and put him to bed when he was awake and he actually fell asleep on his own and slept until his next feeding. He got up about every 3 1/2 hours for a bottle and then went right down to sleep afterwards. I was so happy! I wish I could just figure out what on earth we did to make this night successful. However, a new day brings a new tough night and tonight is not going quite as well as last night so we'll see what the rest of the night brings.
Dylan's birthday party:




One month old pictures:
No comments:
Post a Comment