Speaking of the glider... In February I ordered a glider from Target.com. I used gift cards to buy it so I was adament about getting one from Target. However, this glider has been on backorder and was supposed to come in anytime around or before April 8th. So I patiently waited for this glider. It was reasonably priced and Target's shipping was so expensive that I wasn't willing to fork out extra money on a more expensive glider just to get one quicker. So I waited and waited and then yesterday I received an email from Target. The glider was now not going to be in until on or after May 4th. I lost it. So we went to Target in Westborough to see what they had in the store but there was no display that showed any signs of them having a glider in the store. So we went to Target in Millbury. We were cutting it close because the baby needed to eat soon and I didn't have any bottles with me so I was totally stressed out. We talked to the guy at Target and they only had two models of gliders and they did not match our current furniture. At this point I could care less if they matched anything, I just wanted a glider. So I was not being so nice to Daddy Eric and telling him that we need to just get a glider, it does not matter anymore what color it is. In the meantime the baby is crying so we're both yelling at Daddy Eric and causing a scene. So it turns out after all of this they didn't even have the glider in the store. Poor Eric took a beating for nothing. We laughed about how out of control I got in the store. Sleep deprivation was not working kindly with me that day. Needless to say I went home and went back online and happened to find a glider on Target.com that was on clearance and cheaper than the original glider. Thank goodness! The even better news is that it is being shipped to us on Monday so it'll be here sometime next week.
Tuesday was one of the hardest days this week for me. I packed up the family and we headed down to Randolph where I dropped off all of my stuff that belonged to the May and picked up my last paycheck. My reign at the May as a Behavior Therapist is now over as of now. I dreaded Tuesday because I'm so incredibly sad. I have been out of college for almost 6 years now and it took me a long time to settle into a job. It took me even a long time to settle on the May. I left the company twice and they thankfully not only took me back twice but eventually promoted me. I had consistantly been working at the May for a year and a half and now it's over and it wasn't my choice. It's a tough blow because now I don't know what I'm going to do or where I'll end up. My future as far as my career goes is very up in the air right now and that's tough to think about so I just try not to worry too much about it and focus on the right now.
Eric has been out job searching union jobs this week. Things looked much more promising this week than they have in a long time so keep your fingers crossed that he finds something soon!
And now for some pictures:






No comments:
Post a Comment