Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tubby Time

Today we gave Eric his first bath in his actualy tub since my mom pulled off his belly button thingy. At first he was ok with it but towards the end he'd had enough and of course started peeing in the tub haha. Here he is:




We made sure to keep these pictures modest :) only from the waist up!




He does love hanging out in the towel.


I was trying to get a picture of something he does everytime I take his clothes off but I missed it. He normally stretches his arms out as far as he can as if to tell me how big he is. It's very cute :) But still here is the skinny mini:



On a side note I am happy to say that somehow I fixed my computer. I'm not sure how and I just hope it continues to work since I have to give my work laptop back on tuesday. I fixed it in the nick of time and now I don't have to pay someone a bunch of money that I don't have to fix it. Go me.

No comments: