Sunday, March 22, 2009

More pictures

Great Grand Parents
Eric is very lucky to have great grand parents to visit with him. On Friday his Great Nana came to visit. On Saturday his Great Gramma Evelyn and Ted came to visit. Then we took him to see Great Gram McNeil.


Eric and Great Gram McNeil




This picture would be cute if the date wasn't plastered over his face.


Great Gramma Evelyn and Ted



Great Nana Wagner and the Erics







On Saturday we also had a visit from the Trauterman family. Holding Eric must have been an experience since Sydney was born almost 10 lbs!


Will and Eric

I see babysitting prospects... (just kidding!)




Just some cute pictures I decided to take:

Snoozing in the vibrating seat. He loves this thing.



Catching flies...

The ironic thing is that Daddy is not too far away from him catching flies himself but I won't embarass him by taking his picture this time.









No comments: