Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another doctor's appointment

I don't really have anything new or exciting to report. I went to the doctors on Tuesday and everything has stayed the same. We were kind of glad about this because Eric has classes for the union until Saturday and we want this little guy to hang in there until after that. It would be nice if he came anywhere from Sunday until the end of next week. Everyone is hoping for a St. Patrick's Day baby. We will see.
My Gramma D finished the curtains, crib skirt, and bumpers for the baby room. They came out so nice. Once I get the curtains hung I will take pictures and get them on the blog even though it'll be quite a process since I have to upload them on my other barely functional computer and transfer them to this computer.
I have been home all week from work taking it easy and I am so bored. I told my supervisor that I might go into work a few days this week and she said that she didn't think my boss would go for it. Of course Eric wasn't going for it either. I'm just bored and I miss the kids that I work with. At least they kept me entertained. Now I feel like I have nothing to talk about because I have no cute kid stories to tell. Thankfully when the baby comes I will be able to tell stories about him!
My Gramma McNeil emailed me the other day (hi Gram I know you're reading this) and asked if there will be nicknames in place to distinguish between my husband Eric and my son Eric. I'm still thinking about that. As time passes I'm sure we'll have nicknames. I normally call my husband "babe" anyways so to me it's easy but I don't expect that everyone else would want to call him that although it would be pretty funny! The thought of maybe calling my son Charlie after his middle name Charles has kind of grown on me but Eric's friends have this really weird inside joke, something about Charlie in the Tree so Eric's not going for that. Anyone have any suggestions?

No comments: