Although Mother's Day was a fiasco, I decided not to retaliate and I tried to make Eric's first Father's Day a good one. I made him a card with a bunch of pictures of him and the baby (turns out I had taken quite a lot!). I put the baby's hand print on it and wrote "To: My best friend Daddy, Happy first Father's Day, Love Eric (aka Booger)." In the morning I somehow managed to feed the baby, give him a bath and then make quite a breakfast! I put the baby in his papasan chair in the kitchen and he talked to me while I cooked. I made my first omlette ever. I wanted to make an omlette that is Eric's favorite from the restaurant Mom's that we like going to. It is called a farmer's omlette. I had to ask my gramma for the ingredients to it and she got a few wrong but needless to say Eric ate the whole thing so I must not have done too bad of a job! I also made sausage and bacon and I had french toast because eggs are gross to me. It was a nice meal. For dinner we went to my parent's house for hamburgers and hot dogs. It's always fun to be around everyone, especially with Dylan and Eric there and soon baby Ryan (currently in my sister's tummy). Dylan definitely makes things more humorous. My favorite Dylan moment was when he spun around in circles in the kitchen and got so dizzy that he got scared and remarked "What happened to the house??" because it was spinning he was so dizzy. Poor little guy!
Ok picture time:
When the baby was finally feeling better, Eric was so excited that he went and bought him a cute outfit consisting of khaki shorts and a button down shirt. When I put the outfit on the baby, Eric decided to match him (surprise surprise for anyone who knows how much Eric likes matching my outfits!). Here are the cute pictures:


Eric and I have been a little stir crazy because we haven't left the house much since sunday and with that and all the rain I think we have gone a little loopy. Eric was getting a little camera happy today. Here are all the cute pictures he took:
No comments:
Post a Comment