Tuesday, June 2, 2009
A routine.. finally!
So it looks like the baby has gotten himself into a nice little routine finally... and now that I've said that it'll probably all change! Last Friday he had a bottle at 8 and slept until 5:30am, that was very exciting! That has not happened again. However, he has been hungry consistantly since then between 7:30 and 8. He then goes to sleep shortly after until about 4am. I feed him and he goes back to sleep. He wakes up again around 7ish. He is in a great mood when he wakes up. We either play or he gets a bath or both! Then we go downstairs and I eat breakfast while he plays on his mat. Then around 8:30 he gets hungry and has a bottle and passes out until anywhere between 11 and 12. This makes me very happy because long naps like this were non-existant up until a few days ago. At first I was worried that these naps would mean that he would be up all night but that is not the case. It is so nice for me because I am actually able to get stuff done in the morning. And speaking of that, it is 11:09am and he just woke up :) Gotta go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment