Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lots of pictures

Last Sunday we went to Connecticut to visit my friend Heather. We went to a beach down the street from her house for the baby's first trip to the beach. She took some really good pictures. I was waiting to get them so I could put them on the blog.

Sleeping has been going great this week. He continues to be on a schedule. Somedays he goes to bed a little later than other days but for the most part things are pretty consistant. Friday He went to bed at 8pm and slept until 7:30am, it was sooo nice! I don't expect him to do that again for a while but it was nice when it happened!

Yesterday we went to Sears and got some pictures taken of him. He did a good job but the photographer didn't do quite as well. We had a coupon for a $5 photo package so I just ordered them but I ordered a ton of pictures on snapfish for way cheaper than I could have gotten at Sears.

Now for a whole lot of pictures:

The baby has been sleeping on his belly for naps. He just sleeps better. The doctors are so adamant that babies sleep on their backs because of SIDS but he sleeps so well on his belly and I just make sure to check on him constantly. Here's a picture of him sleeping with his bum in the air:


My Gramma came back from Canada with this teddy bear. Her husband's daughter has an embroidary machine and she put the baby's name on the teddy bear and put rock star on the jean jacket that he will eventually be able to wear when he gets older. Here's the baby dressed like bear, sitting next to his teddy bear:



This is our little peanut three months old:






And here are all the pictures from CT:





















Getting ready for the long car ride:

This picture made Heather contemplate quiting her day job and becoming a professional photographer:

No comments: