Friday, January 1, 2010

Catching up

My mom sent more pictures of her birthday and Christmas so I could post them (Thanks Mom!). I also have a few other cute pictures to show.
So lately the baby has not been sleeping well. Daddy can't get enough of him (neither can I!) so the two of them have been up past 9pm all week. Then the baby wakes up in the morning from Daddy's alarm clock and doesn't nap that great during the day. It's been quite a battle to get him to get some rest when he's obviously tired.

So one night Eric had got to his friend's house so I tried to get the baby to go to bed early but it was not happening. I brought him into our bed to spend some time with him and he has this thing lately where he thinks that I would like to suck his thumb too. So here we are both sucking his thumbs (not a great picture of me! I took this one myself!):




Whenever Eric plays his guitar normally the baby "sings" along. It's pretty cute. Here they are playing guitar together:





The baby did not want to take a nap this morning. He seemed really tired but he was not having a nap. Maybe he needs just one nap a day but we'll see. So I put him in his crib for the second time this morning to see if he'd sleep. He was quiet so I went to check on him and this is what I found. Yup that's right, him sitting up in his crib. He finally figured it out! Now we're going to have to move the mattress lower because when I saw him sitting up I realized that once he figures out how to stand up he's going to be hanging over the crib.



Eric has school for the Union a few weeks ago. He got these bright orange sweatshirts that week. The color is ridiculous but they are really comfy. So we both wore our orange sweatshirts to my mom's birthday and Ryan just so happened to be in orange too!


We tried to take a picture with my mom and the boys but Ryan started crying, Dylan couldn't stop talking about his tinker toys and Eric didn't know what was going on so this is the best we got:

The orange people:





Ok here are the picture from my mom from Christmas at their house:


Lots of jammies!





9 months old and he's already driving

beep beep!


No comments: