Saturday, November 19, 2011

Florida trip, Sunday 11/13/11

Our last day in Florida was started off with a breakfast with the characters. It was awesome. We didn't tell the little guy where we were going but as we drove through the same way we went to get to the Magic Kingdom he said, "I go see Mickey Mouse again???" I scheduled this breakfast to ensure that he was able to meet Mickey in person and give him a hug. The food was so good and there was so much of it! The little guy ate none of it because he was too excited.



Mickey waffles of course


He's just a little excited



Here comes goofy!



This was the view out the window we were sitting by. We could see the castle which added an extra excitement for the little guy.



Hey goofy!









Hugs!



Heaven forbid he put his apple down when meeting the characters haha





There he is!




big hugs for mickey!




my fav pic






















I had to jump in on at least one picture




Every half hour or so everyone would stop and wave their napkins in their air (including the characters) and sing a celebrate song. It was fun!








A nice man at the table next to us offer to take our picture with pluto. I wish he would have offered earlier with mickey!




After we left the character breakfast we went back to the timeshare. We had to check out at noon and my parents' plane left at 1:50 and our didn't leave until 7:55 so we had time to kill. We drove around for a little bit because the little guy fell asleep and he needed a nap. After that we went to Old Town. It's a place near the timeshare that has stores and rides and stuff to kill time. It was somewhat boring there because we just wanted to get home but we filled the time.

We hit up the arcade



And some rides that the little guy went on all by himself and loved it!


















And thus concludes our trip! The little guy played the nook for half the flight home and slept the rest of it. We got home just before midnight and crashed. I feel like I'm still recovering from the trip but it's was worth it

No comments: