Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sydney's 5th birthday

On Saturday, as the snow storm was beginning, we were celebrating my friend Marissa's daughter's 5th birthday. I cannon believe that Sydney is 5! I feel like just yesterday I was teaching her to crawl!
Her party was a tea party. There was lots of food that would go with tea at the party:

And a tea pot cake


Sydney and her sister Savannah having a loving moment :)



Time to blow out the candles!



Eric was waiting forever to eat a cupcake. He was very patient waiting for Sydney to blow out her candles and the minute she did he swiped up his cupcake!







Pinata (spelling) time!



Watch out everyone, Savannah's got a pole!



Here goes Eric. he didn't want anyone to cheer for him.







The pinata finally broke after quite a beating and the kids dug in!


Apparently someone took pictures with my camera... I wonder who? (Marissa!)



Whenever we are at a birthday party, Eric has to be right up front when it's time to open presents!He was so excited for Syndey to open our present. He is showing her that we got her a trip on the Polar Express





Marissa, wearing the pinata



Sydney and Marissa having a moment





Happy Birthday Sydney! The past 5 years have not always been easy but you are such a beautiful, smart, loving girl and I am happy to be your auntie (by association of course, not blood!).

No comments: