Saturday, May 9, 2009

lucky pajamas

I put the same pajamas on Eric that I did when he slept for 5 1/2 hours straight the other day. Last night he slept from 7:30pm to 12:30am (5 hours). Then he was up at 3:30am and then 7:30am. So he did go 5 hours between bottles at one point! I'm just so happy he slept after a miserable day yesterday.
Today I was able to take some better two month old pictures. His hair is all a mess in these. He gets the curlies in this weather!
I think I surprised him when I took this one:

I also didn't mention that my sister found out on Thursday that she is having a boy. It didn't really come as a surprise since boys are so common in my family so that's probably why I didn't mention it, it was kind of a given! But congratulations Karen, Mike, and Dylan!

No comments: