Friday, May 8, 2009

two months old

Tuesday night was by far the most hopeful night this week. I fed the baby at 2:15am (technically Wednesday morning). He woke up I think at about 3am upset and then went right back to bed... until 7:45!!! He went 5 1/2 hours between bottles. He was fussing around 6:30am but everytime I went in there he was still asleep. So I never went back to sleep after that but the thought that he could sleep that long made me look forward to the next night. Needless to say that was the first and last time that he's slept that long during the night but I feel a whole night of sleep in my near future!
Here he is sleeping in his chair on that very exciting morning!



Thursday we went to meme and pepe's house for a visit. I got the baby all dressed up in his cute bear outfit:


It turned into a nice afternoon so myself, Eric, Eric Charles, Meme, Pepe and Dylan all went for a walk down to Meadow Pond. We stopped at the pond so that Dylan could throw rocks in the water. I took some pictures with my cell phone which apparently takes better pictures than my camera!

Meme and Dylan throwing rocks in the water


The baby's first trip to Meadow Pond


Eric had to go to a meeting so he left and I stayed and had Harry's pizza with my mom and dad. While I was eating I put the baby in the pack and play. He screamed for a little while and then surprisingly fell asleep around 6:30ish. He slept until 10pm that night!




So today Eric Charles is 2 months old. I wanted to take a bunch of pictures of him but unfortunately he did not have a good day. For some reason he was awake ALL day. He was mostly fussy during that entire time so it was hard to get pictures of him not crying. He probably slept for about an hour today.

I happened to get one smiley picture because he was watching his mobile.



He was so tired all day today but just couldn't catch any shut eye. He looks like a zombie in this picture.



Needless to say tonight I put him in the same patriots PJs that he wore the night he slept through the night in hopes that they will bring good luck and lots of sleep tonight. We're hoping that with him being up all day he will sleep better during the night. Here's to wishful thinking...



No comments: