
Cereal face
Today I tried rice cereal with Eric for the first time. I did it before the doctor told me so but I was told that he could start solids between 4 and 6 months and he fits into that bracket. I've noticed lately that he just has not been satisfied by his bottles but I know if I increased an ounce he would just spit it up everywhere. So I figured I'd start cereal once a day. When I started him off with it today he took it at first and then started screaming. He was hungry and didn't realize that he was getting food. So I gave him his bottle and then tried the cereal again and he took it much better. I was contemplating just putting the cereal in his bottles instead but since I don't know how to go about that and how much to put in his bottles, I'll try this method for now. So here is a video of the first attempt before giving him a bottle. I thought there would be sound but apparently my awesome outdated camera can't possibly handle sound so this is a 5 minute video with no sound, how exciting:
1 comment:
I heard the video....your camera isn't as outdated as you though! =) Way to go baby Eric~you did it!
Post a Comment