Thursday, July 16, 2009

Rolling over

Most babies roll over from their stomach to their backs first. Not baby Eric. For the past week he has been working really hard to roll from his back to his stomach. All day on Tuesday (7/14) he was working hard trying to roll over. All day I had the camera ready and taping in case he did it. So of course what happens? I look away for two seconds and he quickly rolled over. I got video of him after the fact when he was on his stomach but he was screaming. For some reason he keeps trying to roll over but once he gets on his belly he's roaring mad. He's a silly one.

On another note, I was sitting outside with the baby and I looked down at him and in his mouth I thought I saw two teeth coming in. I had Eric look and he saw the same thing. I know he's a little young and it could be just us seeing things so we'll have to wait and see!

No comments: