Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Silly Pokey

So we've had some huge thunderstorms with hail the past two days. The poor baby was able to sleep through fireworks but there was a big crash of thunder that scared the daylights out of him and he was wailing. Poor little guy. We also found out that if it rains hard enough, rain just comes right in under our front door... awesome.
Lately Pokey has found a new place to sleep. Eric thinks it is because he's trying to stay away from a flood. I think he just wants me to change his diaper.
Check it out:


After downloading this picture I noticed that I have a lot of pictures of Pokey hanging out in strange places. They are pretty funny so I thought I would share.
On the diaper table of the pack and play at my parent's house:

On top of the cabinet:


In Eric's lunch box:



In the sink:


In the laundry basket:

No comments: